All contained in a pocket sized carry-case for your convenience. 45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Try this product in the comfort of your own home for 45 days. If you are not completely satisfied contact us for a full refund.
We recommend starting with 15 minutes per day, which can be split into three five minute sessions.
No, a prescription is not required to purchase the tVNS Stimulator. The tVNS is designed to rebalance your health and wellness and is not designed for the treatment of any particular illness or disease.
Use the included USB charging cable connected to any USB power socket.
You can purchase a replacement charging cable here.
It looks a bit like vaseline but it's actually conductive paste. You put a little smudge on the gold electrodes of the clip before clipping the clip to your tragus.
The conductive paste greatly reduces the resistance between your skin and the electrical circuit.
The effect of using paste is to greatly reduce the sensation of the stimulation. In our tests users were able to stimulate at much higher levels without discomfort when using this conductive paste.
I have a lot of interest in vagus nerve stimulation. I’ve read lots about it so they didn’t need to sell me on the benefits. The product is pretty good, but it’s by no means perfect. Here’s my take on pro and cons
- Price - you can’t beat this. Look around.
- Quality for the price outstanding. I’ve bought another vagus stimulator for over twice the price and I would say this is a better quality build. No kidding!
- Sleek and small -- it’s nicely designed. Really compact, with a nice neat compact case.
- Easy interface - very easy to follow the instructions and get started.
- USB charging, which can be done with any standard charger.
- Single joystick - You kinda get used to it, but I would have preferred more buttons for settings. I guess it’s the price you pay for a small device. But for example it means you have to start it before you decide on the intensity level. It remembers the level from the previous session, which is good, but on some days I feel it’s too high and then I’m having to lower it mid-session. I’m glad it ramps up gradually, so you have time to adjust!
- Only 15mins per session -- ok, I get that this is their recommended amount, but I use it more and to do this, I have to start another session. Alright, not the end of the world, but still..
- Battery life is not great if like me, you are using it for multiple sessions a day. You get a couple of days and then you have to recharge.
Overall though, it's well worth the money. I just hope it lasts.
Quite powerful stimulator and easy to clean. Can't see any reason to spend more than this on one. Only downside is the battery life seems somewhat short, would say 5 days maximum before it starts to complain. The free facemask was a nice gesture in the circumstances.
So glad I went for this - after looking around for devices, I thought I’d chance this one. For such a compact machine it is really strong. I love that you can charge it via usb and don’t have to keep buying batteries and there is no separate charger. I just plug it into my laptop most of the time. It comes with a neat pouch to hold everything - I am happy to recommend this product.
Beautifully neat looking little device. Figured out how to use it in five minutes. l used it twice and actually managed to fall asleep quickly for the first time in weeks.
So far so good and hopefully this will give me some improvement finally!!
l hope this review helps someone....good luck
This is a good vagus nerve stimulator that I find effective for indigestion. I usually do two or three sessions after eating. It's simple enough to clip on and forget until the food has digested. I would recommmend this product.
I have been using this stimulator for 14 days now. At first it made me quite emotional but I don't experience that now. I feel more relaxed after the stimulaion has finished on most days.
Some days the sensation is a more uncomfortable than others but I don't know why?
Great product! Great price! Very happy with it! I’ve been reading about vagus nerve stimulation for a while, but there were never any affordable products. This is the first affordable one I’ve found. Works great! Thanks! The paste tubs are a bit small though!
Word of advice to other users, vagus nerve health is about a whole way of life, don't expect miracles, and don't rely on just a stimulator. It helps but there are lots of other things about your life you should change. Educate yourself. Knowledge is ancient and eternal. The science is just catching up!
Thanks, perhaps the clip can be improved so it is not so hard?
You would have got five stars if it buzzed when the 15mins was over. I usually close my eyes and lie down and listen to some meditation music. Sometimes I drift off and don’t realise when the session is over. At the moment I’m setting a timer on my phone, but would be better if I didn’t have to.
This is a very nice product. I find it very relaxing to do it for 15 minutes in the evening. I have measured my blood pressure before and after sessions and it definitely reduces my blood pressure for some time. I don’t know if the effects will be longer lasting. Maybe I will write another review in a couple of weeks.
It is very easy to use, very intuitive. I found the stimulation a little strange in the beginning, but now that I am used to it, I barely notice it.