All contained in a pocket sized carry-case for your convenience.
45 Day Moneyback Guarantee
Only 12 left in stock
Try this product in the comfort of your own home for 45 days. If you are not completely satisfied contact us for a full refund.
Do You Feel Better After Stimulation? (optional)YesMaybeNo
Easy to Use? (optional)Yes, easy to operateNo, difficult
Show everythingShow all reviewsShow all reviews that said Do You Feel Better After Stimulation? is "Yes"Show all reviews that said Do You Feel Better After Stimulation? is "Maybe"Show all reviews that said Do You Feel Better After Stimulation? is "No"Show all reviews that said Easy to Use? is "Yes, easy to operate"Show all reviews that said Easy to Use? is "No, difficult"Show helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions
– October 20, 2020
I have a lot of interest in vagus nerve stimulation. I’ve read lots about it so they didn’t need to sell me on the benefits. The product is pretty good, but it’s by no means perfect. Here’s my take on pro and cons
- Price - you can’t beat this. Look around.
- Quality for the price outstanding. I’ve bought another vagus stimulator for over twice the price and I would say this is a better quality build. No kidding!
- Sleek and small -- it’s nicely designed. Really compact, with a nice neat compact case.
- Easy interface - very easy to follow the instructions and get started.
- USB charging, which can be done with any standard charger.
- Single joystick - You kinda get used to it, but I would have preferred more buttons for settings. I guess it’s the price you pay for a small device. But for example it means you have to start it before you decide on the intensity level. It remembers the level from the previous session, which is good, but on some days I feel it’s too high and then I’m having to lower it mid-session. I’m glad it ramps up gradually, so you have time to adjust!
- Only 15mins per session -- ok, I get that this is their recommended amount, but I use it more and to do this, I have to start another session. Alright, not the end of the world, but still..
- Battery life is not great if like me, you are using it for multiple sessions a day. You get a couple of days and then you have to recharge.
Overall though, it's well worth the money. I just hope it lasts.
Something wrong with this post? Thanks for letting us know. If you can point us in the right direction...
This post was...
Flag for removal
– October 21, 2020
It's a nice professionally packaged kit and arrived quickly. Build quality seems good and display is clear and easy to read. The ear check thing can sometimes be irksome and there is not a lot of paste included. But once you get past the setup the 15 minute sessions feel noticably relaxing.
Doesn't include a wall charger, only the USB charging cable.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Email address *
Email address *
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Continue as a Guest