Vagus Nerve Stimulation
What is tVNS?
How does stimulation work?
Why Vagus Nerve Stimulation?
Conditions treated by Vagus Nerve Stimulation
Internal vs External Stimulation
External Stimulation Locations
Because the vagus nerve is the primary mode by which the body relaxes and recuperates, its stimulation has restorative and healing effects on health and wellbeing.
- Promote Digestion and Restorative Functions
- Reduce "Fight-or-Flight" Response
- Strengthen the Immune System
- Balance Parasympathetic Nervous System
Easy to Use
tVNS for Medical Conditions
If you have medical conditions requiring treatment you should consult with your doctor or physician.
- Should not be used for Depression
- Should not be used for Epilepsy
- Unsuitable for treatment of any medical condition
tVNS is only available to promote general wellness in healthy adults seeking to rebalance their autonomic nervous system.
Learn about our tVNS Device